- 3 Post By admin
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you disagree with any of the terms that follow, or do not agree to be bound by all such terms, do not use this site.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate,abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Forum. Should any Content posted to the Indiancinemafans.com should be reported, as being offensive or inappropriate, indiancinemafans has the full authority
to remove any infringing Content. Indiancinemafans, however, is under no obligation to restrict or monitor the Content posted to its Service by Users, or the contents of weblogs listed by its Service in any way, nor is it responsible in any way for the contents of
weblogs listed by its Service.
Indiancinemafans.com claims no ownership or control over any Content posted by Users to its Service. The User retains all patent, trademark, and copyright to all Content posted within available fields, and is responsible for protecting those rights, but is not entitled to the help of the Indiancinemafans.com staff in protecting such Content.
The downloads at this site are provided solely for this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material which you
do not legally own and or have the rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms not admin's.
The admins are not responsible for anything you may download, and we do not support software piracy what-so-ever. The creator of this page/the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site or the webhosting company hosting this site take no responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site therefore you cannot prosecute them.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at U.S. Copyright Office), Indiancinemafans will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Indiancinemafanís designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Indiancinemafans reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Indiancinemafans users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriting work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Indiancinemafansís copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Indiancinemafans to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Indiancinemafans to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Indiancinemafans designated copyright agent at the following address:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
Please report us any infringing content at email@example.com we will remove it immidiately
Last edited by dart; 12-18-2009 at 11:36 PM.